Prevention of money laundering
Prevention of Money Laundering
Our money laundering and terrorist financing prevention services have been designed to provide a comprehensive solution to the regulatory compliance required by legislation from affected entities by virtue of Law 10/2010, of 28 April, and the regulations developing it, approved by Royal Decree 304/2014, of 5 May, proposing the most appropriate solutions for the specific features of your company and offering all the necessary assistance to implement them. We have a wealth of experience in advising on compliance with the current legislation concerning the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing in different areas of economic activity.
Failure to take appropriate measures in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing may cause serious harm to the reputation of the organisation and the professionals who work in it.
Our services include:
- Identification of business and regulatory compliance risks
- Appraisal and review of existing systems, identifying improvement areas
- Assistance in drafting the Procedures Manual
- Alignment of documentation with current legislation
- Annual inspections by an outside expert
- Training courses adapted to each employee’s risk level